CISPA IS BACK AND WORSE THAN EVER
This bill (CISA) would allow corporations to share our private data with the government more easily, and with complete legal immunity.
WHAT’S SO BAD ABOUT CISA?
- The NSA wants it badly, because it will give them more access to your data, and give companies immunity for legally shaky programs like PRISM: (read more)
- It lets the government spy on you without a warrant. (read more)
- It makes it so you can’t even find out about it after the fact. (read more)
- It makes it so companies can’t be sued when they do illegal things with your data.(read more)
- It allows corporations to cyber-attack each other and individuals outside of the law.(read more)
WHAT CAN YOU DO TO HELP?
A PHONE CALL IS WORTH 100 PETITION SIGNATURES!
CISPA is an urgent threat. We’ve heard that Congress will be attempting to push it to a floor vote as soon as they return from recess. Last year, CISPA rushed through the house before anyone had time to react. We can’t let that happen again. The risks are too great.
Can you pick up the phone right now and call your Congressperson? We need to make sure that every member of Congress hears from their constituency that CISPA is not an option, and voting for it would be a big mistake.
All quoted information credited to popularresistance.org
HERE IS A LINK TO THE BILL ITSELF! X